Monday, 9 February 2009

New Plantable Seed Paper Shapes & Colours! Cat ~ Butterfly ~ Tree



Cats, Trees and  Butterflies, Oh My!

Plantable paper is made from 100% post consumer waste paper. All of the seeds are organic and native to North America, but mostly from my area of Ontario, Canada. Additions such as flowers, ink, & ribbon etc., are also recycled products, and any ink I use is vegetable based, so it is all safe to plant. These make great wedding favours, note cards, bookmarks, and gift tags. Please contact me for more information regarding bulk orders, colour, availability and pricing.
Thank you! : )



4 comments:

lisa winter said...

i love these, i've always thought these were a great gift idea.

KarenSloan-WallFlowerStudio said...

Thanks for commenting, Lisa. Much appreciated. Just checked out your blog. Very informative and enjoyable read.
Cheers,
Karen

Deb DiSalvo said...

I love this idea! I will have to keep you in mind for Mother's Day - what a fun gift! Oh, and also the end of the year for the teachers! Uh oh, I think I may be in trouble! LOL!
Cheers,
Deb:)

KarenSloan-WallFlowerStudio said...

Thanks, Deb! LOL! : )