Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Seedy Saturdays & Sundays, too!



Well, here's a peek at my booth during February's Seedy Saturday (on a Sunday), in Toronto.
Luckily my husband is always on the ball and remembered the camera!
Pictured here is the calm before the storm! A very busy day, indeed, and I met many fellow gardeners. All in all a very enjoyable and successful event!

Wall Flower Studio has 3 more events this month of March, so if you're in the area during any of these, drop on by!

-------------------------------------------------

Lastly, Wall Flower Studio's (Free, no strings attached!) garden & seed catalogue is available. If you'd like one, simply drop me a line, via email: sloanartgallery[at]gmail[dot]com

Happy Gardening!

9 comments:

sewa mobil said...

Nice article,
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.
God Bless you.

Ottawa Gardener said...

Nice looking display. I hope you had fun. It was a beautiful weekend.

KarenSloan-WallFlowerStudio said...

Thanks very much Sewa Mobil. I appreciate your vistit. : )

KarenSloan-WallFlowerStudio said...

Hello Ottawa Gardener,
Thanks for your comment & for visiting, too.
It was a great day. A few more Seedy Saturdays coming up. Looking forward to them!
Happy Spring! (I'm a bit wary writing that since March has came in like a lamb : )

Rosie said...

Hello there and welcome to Blotanical - I hope you enjoy meeting new gardeners over there - normally I post on blogs and send a message through Blotanical but this week I don't have alot of free time. Pop over to my scottish garden blog sometime. Its still too early for me to be sowing seeds - another few weeks and I will have started.

KarenSloan-WallFlowerStudio said...

Hello Rosie!
Thanks for popping by! Great to meet you. Shall visit your blog for sure. ("If it's not Scottish, it's crap!" ; )
I've just started sowing seeds, however, that's under lights indoors.

Noelle said...

What a great way to spend a Saturday with seeds and plant lovers. Like you, I am also a Horticulturist, although in a very different place....Arizona. I found your blog on Blotanical - Welcome!

KarenSloan-WallFlowerStudio said...

Hello Noelle,
Thank you very much! I appreciate the kind welcome! Happy to have stumbled across Blotanica. And yes, we are in very different places! Much snow still hanging about in my neck of the woods, but the temps are warming up and Spring is seemingly here. : )
Shall visit your blog. Would very much enjoy that.

Gardener said...

Excellent work on this article. It should help a lot of new gardeners with their seed selection.