Monday, 15 March 2010

A Spring Green Collection!

Well this is something I've never done before! I'm happy to be promoting a fellow artist/gardener's work here on my garden blog. Am so taken with my friend Cheldena's Spring Green Jewellery Collection, that I couldn't resist!
Her garden collection of handmade jewellery is a perfect fit to compliment any gardener, including me! (After all, I'm not in the garden all the time, but do manage to take in social occasions once in a while!)
Cheldena has many new handmade artisan jewellery items for this 2010 spring season and that's what I would love to share with you!
These jewelry items are original designs that Cheldena is also happy to custom create.
Just visit her online shop & beautiful Spring Green Collection and you will likely be as taken with her work as I am!
Happy Gardening!

2 comments:

Deborah at Kilbourne Grove said...

They are beautiful.

KarenSloan-WallFlowerStudio said...

That's so nice of you to comment, Deborah! Thank you! I can't see why they couldn't be worn while gardening, actually! ... Glam gardening ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...