Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Verandah Vignette - Favourite Garden Seats

This old rickety chair, (that I happily admit to finding at our local dump), is the most comfortable seat I've ever plopped myself down in.
It's become like an old friend, and I can't imagine who would have wanted to throw away such an item! Well, you know that old saying..
"One man's trash is another's treasure". Or, maybe even better, "C'est la vie"!
-----------------
To me, a space to sit and read, usually with a good cuppa java, listening to nature, or just to take in the garden's view for even just a few precious moments during the day, is worth it's weight in gold.
-------------
Everyone needs a space where they can relax, wind down, and just be.
This space happens to be mine; On the verandah.
Hoping you have some kind of peaceful space for yourself, too!
-------------
Happy Gardening!
.

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Beautiful! I love verandahs and worn, comfortable chairs where I can absorb nature. Thanks for sharing!

Wall Flower Studio said...

Thanks so much, Bernadette! I couldn't agree more. Sitting on ones verandah or front porch is akin to getting a hug from ones home! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...