Saturday, 25 September 2010

Autumn Colours - Mother Nature pulls out all the stops!

Well, I really love the place in which I live, especially this time of year.
Nature reminds me over and over why I now live, paint and garden in a zone 4 (or USDA zone 3) location, when I could have continued on in a zone 6 and kept my Japanese Maples, etc.
.
The colours of the Haliburton Highlands are especially grand this year. Now is the time to view the decline of the garden, the bounty of the landscape & harvest, and start planning for next year.
.
Thanks for visiting, and, Happy Autumn!
.

6 comments:

Shyrlene said...

The shot reminds me of the movie "On Golden Pond"! Just makes you want to open up a camp chair or blanket and sit for a while....

Wall Flower Studio said...

Oh, I just loved that movie!
What a great comment! You really took me back, Shyrlene. Thanks! : )
Cruise chicks and suck face, lol.

Trisha Carter, Gone Green said...

It's a pretty color photo. The color of the leaves on the trees at the back look as if they were hand painted.

Wall Flower Studio said...

Thanks Trisha! Yes, the colours are very vibrant right now. Just like a painting.
I appreciate you dropping by to comment. : )

Laura said...

Beautiful! Ah, this is why I love fall.

Wall Flower Studio said...

Ah, thanks Laura. I couldn't agree more.
And, it's supposed to be a beautiful long weekend.
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...