Saturday, 26 February 2011

Gardening under lights... for now at least!


Little Amaryllis bulblets. So cute! From the main plant.
(See below)

Amaryllis bulbs
.......
I picked out the small bulblets and have potted them up in their own container.
They're under lights now, along with all the other seeds I'm starting.
Herbs for the most part, but a few heirloom tomatoes, and other Veggies.
.
This is all a gardener can do when there's still 4 feet of snow outside!
.
March is almost here and that heralds Spring!
Thank goodness. It can't come soon enough for me.
Happy gardening!
.

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Lots of lovely sprouts! March over here heralds Autumn and, like you, I can't wait. I'll be happy to see the end of this horrid 2010-2011 Summer ... and it sounds as if you've almost had enough of your Winter.

Wall Flower Studio said...

Thanks, Bernie!
But really, I have not reason to complain about winter, which altho' long, hasn't been a very bad one. Considering what you've been thru', weatherwise... Geez! No wonder you're looking forward to a change of season! Hoping all is well down under! : )