Friday, 18 March 2011

Wildlife and Feathered Friends. Wild Turkey's lurking in our yard again!

Turkey's Lurking!


Playing follow the leader....
Well, there were 5 of them, now there's only 4.
Hmm, put's me in mind of an Agatha Christie novel.
We do have Wolves and Coyotes, too, so perhaps one of them became a meal.
Poor things. Nature's way I suppose.
But I love it when they visit.
They're hanging around today. Usually they just pass through.
You'd think I'd have better things to do than just sit at the window and watch wild turkeys!
I do, but alas, the turkey's are much more interesting!
.
Have a good weekend!
.




2 comments:

Crafty Gardener said...

Watching the wild turkeys is a great way to pass time. I'm a watcher too.

Wall Flower Studio said...

I'm so glad, Linda! Thanks!
They really are intersting birds. And, thankfully, I was wrong about the numbers. The 5th one appeared after I posted this, so I guess they're all safe and sound. : )
Hope you're enjoying this nice balmy weather! I'm so glad to see the snow melting and the temp above freezing. Have a great weekend!
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...