Thursday, 21 April 2011

A Busy Week - Back from a Home/Lifestyle Show

Wall Flower Studio - Seed Stand


Plantable Paper Greeting Cards


The Booth - Filled with all natural products

----------------

Well, it's been a busy week here at Wall Flower Studio.

I had a booth at a wonderful show in Lindsay, Ontario, which is about an hours drive south of where I live. The weather could have been better, at least for the drive, windy, rainy and even snowy, but all in all, the show was a real success for me.

---------

It's nice to get out there, to meet people and making new contacts. People are very receptive to my line of natural toiletries, and of course, the seed balls and soapnuts pretty much sold out!

Nice to be home tho'. Caught up with orders now, and even organized my studio!

.

Now, if only that damned snow would melt so I can get in the garden.

Hope it's sunny and warm where you are.

Happy Gardening!

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Sounds like it was a worthwhile enterprise. It's clear you have products that are meeting people's needs and wants. Glad to hear it was such a success for you.

Yes it's sunny and warm where I am ... at last we're seeing that brilliant sunshine all day long. If only it was powerful enough to melt that snow over your way!