Friday, 6 May 2011

Blooming Friday, Other Sprouts In the Garden & a Bear Visit, too!

Sunny Daffodils blooming now!


Clematis alpina "Constance" foliage sprouting.



Sweet William whorls of foliage.


Oh, and a visiting Bear ; )


Lady's Mantle. I love this plant. Such pretty foliage.


Pretty contrasting colours on the Sempervivum (Hens & Chicks)


Popped outside to see what was unfurling in the garden. Snapped the above photos to share. The Bear came around this morning. I was inside.. Always a good thing when they visit! I think it was a male as he was by himself. No cubs to report.

--------------------

Well, that's about it for today! I've been rather busy in my Etsy shop. Lot's of sales and shipping keeps me off the computer lately. I'm not complaining, but am missing my garden friends!

Hope all is well with everyone! Happy Gardening & Have a good weekend, too.

2 comments:

The Sage Butterfly said...

I love hens and chicks, and they are so hardy. Your photo did it justice...very nice!

Wall Flower Studio said...

Oh, me too, Sage Butterfly. Thank you! And they come in so many different varieties.
These ones are originally from my Uncle's farm. They've been moved from his place to our 2 previous homes, to where we are now in Haliburton. Easy to transplant, thankfully.
Hope you have a good weekend :)