Friday, 20 May 2011

Blooming Friday @ Wall Flower Studio

Clematis alpina "Constance'. Taking over the tree. But I don't mind!

Pretty Red Trillums - Ontario's Provincial flower. Well, the white ones are, but I just love this colour! Something has been eating it, too.

This Columbine is just about to bloom. It's seeded itself in our driveway, just beside the rock garden. The variety is "Coral Star". Every year the clump gets larger.

Pretty Blue Muscari.
----------------------------

That's it for today! The bugs (blackflies) are out for blood, so I'm staying inside for a while, packing seeds for tomorrow's opening of the Kinmount Farmers Market, where I have a booth to pedal my garden wares! If you're in the area, drop by and say hello! Lots of great local vendors. Have a great weekend! : )

6 comments:

Patricia Tryon said...

I've never seen that color trillium. It's gorgeous.

Wall Flower Studio said...

Patricia, thank you! I suppose because they're so common around here, I forget many might find them unusual! We have lots of white trilliums too, but more red on this area of my property.
Have a great weekend!

Janet at New Moon Glass said...

Beautiful! You're making me want to get out and garden...

Wall Flower Studio said...

Janet, I'm so happy to hear that!
Thanks for putting a big smile on my face. : )

Connie Lou said...

Too pretty! How was your weekend at the market?

Wall Flower Studio said...

Hi Connie! It was great, thanks! I took my camera, but of course, forgot to take pictures, mainly because I had issues setting up my tent, lol, but this weekend I'll get photos for a post.

Lots of great vendors, all with great fare, and some unusual items too. The locations is a lovely spot by the river besid an old mill.

Hope you're having a good week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...