Monday, 20 February 2012

Houseplants enjoy a sunny day, just like us!

Everyone is enjoying the sunlight!
I moved some plants to the south sunny window to catch some rays. The begonia leaf looked so pretty, backlit like this, kind of like stained glass, that I couldn't resist snapping a picture. A couple of months ago, I thought this wee plant was dead, but here it is, once again full of life. Glad I didn't pitch it out! ; )
Was so nice to have the sun streaming through the windows. I enjoyed it as much as the plants!
Have a good week!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I love backlit pictures, and your begonia does look like stained glass!

Wall Flower Studio said...

Hi Ginny!
Thank you! That's a lovely comment!
It's been rather bleak and grey up here, so when the sun finally made an appearance, it seemed that the plants breathed a sigh of relief, altho' I may have just been projecting my feelings onto them. ; )
Cheers!
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...