Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Seed Sorting and Packaging @ Wall Flower Studio

Citron Melon Seeds, among others. Lots of herb & heirloom flower seeds, too! I grow, harvest and package everything by hand. It's a labour of love.

My seed packets, as well as all handmade organic bath products are available at The Art Hive, here in Haliburton, Ontario.

Early Wonder Beet Seeds. Very easy to grow. Tasty, too!

Christmas Lima Beans. Yummy! Pretty colour, too.


Well, I imagine I'm not the only one gearing up for the season....Now if only that damn snow would melt! Happy Gardening, everyone : )

4 comments:

The Wooden Bee said...

Beautiful photos!!! Can't wait for spring!

Island Buzzy said...

Nice....I have a bunch of those lima bean seeds that I harvested in the fall...looking forward to planting them again!

Wall Flower Studio said...

Hi Bee! Thank you! And, I couldn't agree more about Spring! Here's hoping it's right around the corner. But, I suspect it will be April before I have Daffs blooming in the lawn. Fingers are crossed for a mild March!

Hi Connie! Aren't they pretty beans? I hope you have a bumper crop this year. I didn't have a huge amount grow last year, but enough saved to plantthis year. Hoping they do well for both of us.

Have a good week, ladies!
K

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

When I see posts like this I miss Haliburton all the more. Sigh....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...