Saturday, 6 October 2012

Autumn Struts it's Stuff - Parade of Color in the Haliburton Highlands

Vivid Colour of the Haliburton Highlands

Simply can't get over the wall of colour happening now in the Highlands of Haliburton.
 It's really the best seasonal show I can recall.
Wanted to share a little taste of that here on this Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend.
Incidently, when I stopped my car to take this photo, there were a few wild turkeys in that clearing you see there, but unfortunately I scared them away.
Too bad! Would have been a nice touch considering what time of year it is. ; )
Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Connie Haskell said...

Very pretty! Shared your corn picture on my facebook page the other day! Hope all is well with you! Aloha, Connie

Wall Flower Studio said...

Hi Connie,
Thanks so much! And I appreciate you sharing the corn picture, too!
Hope you're having a great week, and I'll see you on Facebook!
Cheers & Aloha : )