Sunday, 22 June 2014

Welcome to Wall Flower Studio! A retail garden experience in the Village of Minden. Yet another reason to visit #MyHaliburtonHighlands!

It has been a dream of mine to open a garden shop for many years. Well, it's finally come true!
I had SO much fun decorating the shop, but in particular, dressing the window. I went for a whimsical garden look. :)
Come in and browse, exchange ideas, chat about gardening, and find something to do with gardening, indoors & out, that is not available anywhere else, because that's what I want my shop to be all about.
Wall Flower Studio offers original art, gift baskets, terrariums, non-gmo seeds, bird, butterfly & bat houses, bath & beauty products, herb gardening, air plants, a mail order catalog, workshops, plus a whole lot more!
Bring in your garden containers! I'd be happy to dress them up for you. And just to add, I also do onsite gardening and design consultations, too.
Directions to Wall Flower Studio - 115 Bobcaygeon Rd, (main street) in Minden, Ontario Canada
Business hours at Wall Flower Studio
Thanks for visiting! Happy Gardening : )
~ Karen

4 comments:

Bernie H said...

Wishing you all the very best for your new venture. I'm sure it will go from strength to strength.

Your shop looks fantastic. I love the bay window display. If only I was closer, I'd spend quite a while browsing inside!

Wall Flower Studio said...

Hi Bernie! Thank you SO much! I'm having the time of my life. Dressing the window was the most fun of all. Too bad you aren't on this continent!! Would love it if you could browse and have a cup of tea.
Hugs and thanks,
K xo

Lille Milla said...

Beautifull! Good luck to you!
Wishes Steffi

Wall Flower Studio said...

Hi Steffi,
Thank you so much! It's been a whirlwind week, for sure!
Just love your blog... It's inspirational!
Have a great week!
Karen